Thursday, June 28, 2012

AX2012: Day 0


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANIME EXPO 2012! It's technically not an official day, hence it is Day 0, but it is still a day where we can go on site and pick up our badges! TRALALALA~


Today, I went with MK and my cousin, let's call her Crazy Panda Lady (CPL for short), to the LACC to pick up our badges. Boy was it hot... But that's okay! I brought enough food, water and entertainment (myself) to get us through the line.

The line...


Line...


Long...

Mind you, we came around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and the registration begins at 3. Well, it wasn't that bad.

Compared to what I usually experience, it was much more pleasant because it was in the afternoon, I had some good company and I actually brought food. Just... a tiny more pleasant. In past years, it would be excruciatingly long because I'd either be in bad company, I'd be getting my badge on Day 1 or I'd be wearing a costume that is not compatible with the weather whatsoever. Not very many pictures today because of the line madness, but tomorrow will be different... It will be very very very different...

Until tomorrow, adieu!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Oh god. That line reminds me of when I was waiting in line for free tickets to this kpop concert last year. /cringe The people smelled funny. :c

At least you saw this coming and brought foods and snacks ! :D