Thursday, September 2, 2010

Calamansi.

So, I thought it was about time to start this. I've holding out... mostly due to laziness and extreme bordom, but it's time.





Hello everingone~ How are you? Fine? Thank you. My name is Calamansi, spelt with an I in game but that doesn't matter! Most people call me Cala, some call me Calam, few call me Mansi, but I'm just Calamansi. Go ahead and call me other things, I make nicknames for everyone all the time. What is a calamansi? Believe it or not, it's a noun.




A calamansi is a small ornamental citrus fruit that is used in Filpino cooking. It's very sour, but also very flavorful. Growing up in a half Filipino household, calamansis are very common ingredient in our food. They're good with fish by the way. I make my secret sauce with them. MY SECRET SAUCE~



...Ahem... I guess I can describe myself as... interesting. I'm not boring, but I'm also boring. My views on things... are indeed questionable, however I do mean best at my core. Innocent and sweet as a cucumber, I will monopolize your brain with phrases of complete nonsense in a ranting manner! I do have a boiling point although and a quick temper to boot, after all I am female and I do know how to hold my ground in an argument.



I'm happily in a relationship with my babu, John . He's my everything and vice versa. I'm utterly useless without him, in which I resort to complaining, moping, depression, anger, and withering in the nether regions of my soul. I don't plan on letting go of him, ever.



Well, that's all about me. By now, I should have a stalker or two, waiting outside my door. I don't mind, I've got my nailed club under my bed to fend them off. Happy days to all .

Update update! So, it's been over a year since this blog was first began (not counting the first few months of experimenting with the blog template). I thought I would add a little bit more about myself...

So, I'm Cala. Read above yadda, yadda... I'm currently a college student (freshmang) and dividing my time between school work, activities, blogging, LaTale, playing Pokemon and most importantly spending time with John. I'm double majoring in English and Psychology, however I'm declared as a Psychology major at the moment. Why both those? Because I'm a grammar nazi and I want to be that teacher that you can go talk to when you have something on your mind. Pretty much, I'm insane, but at the same time I want to be your friend. I'm pretty bright and enjoy arguments, just don't get on my bad side and we'll be best buds. I start my entries or new topics with so a lot. It gets redundant, but at least I acknowledge that fact. I'll get better, I promise.

I spam emoticons, decomiji, animated gifs (Oxford comma would go here) and anything cute (like those adorable little Slowpokes) in my entries, so if you feel lost by the overall cuteness factor of my frilly writing, then you're taking a step in the right direction. Let's see... random things about me... Slowpoke is my favorite Pokemon. I refuse to use the Oxford comma in academic and leisure writing. Look above for example. Recently, I started to get really passionate about LaTale animating. My animation portfolio can be seen on this blog and I update it whenever I can, so go check it out if you want to see my progress or my newest creations. Mikan Bouya is my favorite San-X character, however since he is not a popular or widely spread character, I just go for Rilakkuma. I'm the type of girl in real life to be "Asian washed." You know, those people who have cute Asian merchandise and watch anime or Korean dramas. They sometimes eat with chopsticks and try to eat rice everyday, but in reality I do since I'm half Asian myself... I just don't look it.

Guild members have told me that I have a cute voice, but I don't think so. I'm not cute at all -snort-. My favorite color is orange, my favorite fruits are peaches, I have an obsession with 100% polyester things. Most of my comfort things, my blanket, pillow, house slippers, the works, are made of 100% polyester. Why? Because 100% polyester is so soft...

No comments: