Saturday, January 22, 2011

Inflationites, GO!

Inflation

It started as a thing to pass the time before 3rd jobs. Before long, it erupted into a massive siege, collecting the dregs of the community and the central forces of the maelstrom. Before long, it began to quell, but never halter in it's grand quest, an epic journey, to be the greatest of them all. And now we can say we've achieved it.

January 22, 2011.

Today, we officially are level 12 and assume the Rank 1 place. We raise our glorious goblets on this bright and shining day, rejoicing and laughing, then laughing some more like we usually do.



All we need to do now is wait for the rankings to update...

The journey was long and the days were long, but hey, we're here and we're as happy as we can be. Inflation is ran by the guild leader JohnGee and the only vice CaIamansi (me).

John is a very laid back, friendly leader, but he's usually lazy, which leaves me to do the things that he's too lazy to do such make his coffee, quest madness with the lower levels, discipline bad "slaves," and keep track of everything that passes by him. I'm more of secretary than a vice. It was created in late September and we didn't really have very high expectations for it. We predicted the maximum time it would last before disbanding it to be 2 weeks. We sure were very wrong. We breathed life into an empty space and made explosions with every step. It truly is a shame that others try to generalize us now a days and give us this "bad rep." Well, let's stop pushing away the unwanted box of kittens all under the name Inflation and get to know them. Remember those times we would just sit and stare at each other while we afked?

Sometimes, we weren't even afk. Just sitting there, talking idly about life and its cruelties.

When one needs help, we go help and lend our ever prosauce noob strength.

Sometimes we help them get their advancements.

I'm making this sound like an epic poem, hmm. We muddle around the server, causing destruction of innocence and peace of mind when we tumble all over the floor. Often, we gravitate and attract each other like moths to a light and have mini Inflation Parties.

But alas, it just seems like yesterday when we leveled to level 10.

Then to level 11.




No we are not having an orgy. Our energy was boundless and we felt as if nothing could slow our route to the next level. But the work was hard.

You know dedication when you see this.


We have so much fun in our guild chat. Every day, something witty is being said that makes us OMGWTFROFLCOPTERBBQ.


Most of the time, we just fail at making chat illusions and still, we laugh and laugh some more.

And other people mic about us. We're so popular.

Usually I'm the one that stalks others and bully my "slaves" (they know I mean well, at least I hope they do...).

Sometimes that plan back fires and I'm left in a QQ moment in Paul language.

But most of the time, we just pass each other and do the up and down hump before moving on with a simple hello or emote that will color our day with the little pieces of happiness we receive.

Those little hellos and emotes become conversations that may or may not be funny. Humor is in the eye of the beholder after all. We get a good laugh regardless.

There was also that time where I dragged all of you around to make this 2nd Anniversary Video.

After I made it, I know half of the people saw it and weren't in it QQed because they missed the film day. But hey, there will be other opportunities. I mean, I still have to animate a real guild video and record scenes of us doing things. By the by, looking for help for ideas. You can say now that this blog is basically my life while I'm in Inflation, which it mostly is considering that my guild is my buddy list. It's my home, my home sweet home and it's our home, our home sweet home. At the entrance of the door, we have a sign that says May JohnGeesus bless our Home Sweet Home, and sometimes some people have to slam it when they leave. But the happiness that we create each and every day dispels the negativity of such childish tantrums.

/end subjective writing

Hey, we made it! After so much toil, we've achieved our goal! But we aren't stopping there. We'll still continue growing and achieving until OGPlanet decides to pull the plug on this game.

Inflation is always recruiting and you may want to check out our Super Mega Awesome Guild Thread for more details.

And uh... Also... Anyone in Inflation want to help me with those banners? I'll pay you well. If not, I'll just figure out something else. Filming on the guild video will begin eventually, after I animate what I want...

Have an Inflation day!

4 comments:

Tivona said...

:D Awesomesauce

Minstrel said...

Wow it's awesome now :3.. but the problem for me now is I can't enter LaTale Y.Y .. and this pass me 3 days ago .. I gonna be crazy if I dont see LaTale other time Y.Y

BIackJack said...

cool. i was surprised to see myself in some of the pictures xD glad i am in some though. good memories. looking forward to making lots more.

CoffeeFlavord said...

I missed out on so much. I f you ever make another video, I want in !!!